The Tongji IMBA Application for fall 2019 intake is now open
The Tongji IMBA Application for fall 2019 intake is now open 同济大学经济与管理学院 【MBAChina网讯】
What makes us different?
We’re in Shanghai, where multinational companies, financial institutions, entrepreneurs and business elite gravitate and where people who speak different languages burst with creative inspiration. Shanghai is destined to soon become the new gateway to Asia and the world.
An intensive, integrative program combines case studies, experiential projects, study trips and a wide range of activities. The MBA program is intended to equip participants with a comprehensive, theoretical and practical understanding of modern management in a global environment. Based on the disciplinary advantages of Tongji University, the MBA program has gradually evolved its own professional features, especially in project management and real estate, service and operation management, and finance.
Our professors are selected from the world’s prestigious business schools with an emphasis on their teaching abilities as well as hands-on experience. The combination of Chinese experience and global knowledge makes the Tongji MBA a truly unique program.
50+ of the world’s renowned business schools are on offer for exchange. Meanwhile, an international study trip shall be organized every year to 1 to 2 weeks course study in top business schools and visit to enterprises in Europe and North America.
5. NETWORKS amp; CAREER.
Extensive networks for new opportunities in China and the world. Our 500 IMBA graduates and 5500 MBA graduates share an energetic, magnetic alumni network all over the world. They are elites in different industries, serving as executives in large state-owned enterprises, multinational companies, and government organizations. Through integrating school’s various resources, the MBA Career Development Center facilitates various activities to prepare students for their future employment.
1. To find out more, contact MBA admissions office at tongjimba@
2. Students shall receive the MBA degree from Tongji University upon successful completion of the program.
3. All programs commence in September, 2019.
What makes us different?
Female rate: 41%
International student rate: 17%
Average Age: 29.5
80% of Students Work Experience: 4-10 years
Post MBA Employment rate: 99%
1. Bachelor degree or its equivalence
2. Proficiency in English
- Apply online through
- Submit the hard-copy application materials as below,
1. Complete the Online Application procedure and print the application form.
2. A photocopy of passport (pages with photo).
3. The degree certificate. If the certificate is not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated versions must be submitted.
* The certificate should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
4. Original or notarized academic transcripts. If the academic transcripts are not in Chinese or English, the original notarized translated document must be submitted.
* The transcript should be notarized by local Chinese Embassy or local Chinese Consulates (or foreign embassies or consulates in China).
5. Recommendation letters from two professors or managers, in Chinese or English (signature and contact information are necessary, sealed in envelop).
rsonal statement. Around 1000 words for Master candidates, in English. Study and work experience and individual career plan after graduation should be included.
y the application fee by bank transfer and submit the photocopy of transfer voucher with other documents.
Applicants should send all the documents in person or by post to:
Admissions Office, MBA Center
Address: 7F, Block A, Tongji Building, No.1500 Siping Road, Shanghai,P.R. China
Zip code: 200092
Mar 10th, 2019——May 31st, 2019
For CSC appliers, Feb 25th, 2019-Mar 31st, 2019,at first apply online through then apply online through
Duration and Tuition
208,000 RMB (Two-years)
The tuition is only for 2019 and it could be paid in two annual installments.
All documents and application fee are not refundable;
Tuition fee and Insurance fee should be paid when making registration.
Beneficiary Bank：Bank of China，Shanghai Branch (For Application Only)
No. 23 Zhongshan Road (E.1) Shanghai, 200002, ina
Swift number: BKCHCNBJ300
Beneficiary: TongJi University
Beneficiary Bank Account：433859245525
Life @ Tongji
Tongji’s campus is a green oasis at the heart of Shanghai with purpose built facilities and a network of living spaces both on campus and across the city. With Tongji Station of Metro Line 10, you can travel around Shanghai easily and economically.
The campus is equipped with the latest technology to enable and enhance learning and communication, with multimedia classrooms, library database, and tailor-made online communication systems for students and faculty, and project stations with trading and management simulation software.
Tongji has an extensive range of restaurants, clubs and sports venues, including its own golf course, gym and multiple courts for basketball, tennis and football.
Some pictures about MBA student life at Tongji University